Junior Intelligent Process Automation Consultant (RPA/IPA) Tasks
Are you looking to make an impact by optimizing business processes with an automation mindset and an employee-driven approach? We share the same mission! Join and help us empower our client's employees to focus on the essence of work. At Sprint Reply you will:
- Support the pipeline generation and opportunity assessment for Intelligent Process Automation
- Support the definition of our client's Intelligent Automation strategy all the way to the actual implementation plan
- Build a relationship with your stakeholders through workshops in order to co-deliver the automation solutions
- Analyze, design, and implement process automation solutions that address the needs of our clients
- Take ownership of the U(A)T execution together with your stakeholders to ensure deliverables of the highest quality
- Provide both proactive and reactive support to automated solutions in the production environment
- Report about the progress of delivery and the performance of processes in production
- Maintain existing processes in production by performing process controlling, solving incidents and communicating with end-users
- At Sprint Reply Belgium, you will be shaped into a hybrid profile and guided to develop strong consulting skills by implementing end-to-end intelligent automation solutions. Starting here, you are the driver of your own career to expand your knowledge and tasks.
- Structured career progression, at Reply we encourage career growth and we will give you the tools and guidance to maximize your potential
- Diverse and vibrant work environment - you will be surrounded by like-minded peers who share your passion for innovation and technology
- Reply offers a strong and international peer-to-peer training platform. Think of webinars or get involved in Hackathons, Code Challenges or Labcamps
- At least once a month we organize events to have some fun with colleagues
- We offer a motivating salary package, including fringe benefits, flexible working hours, and the possibility to work from home according to client needs.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Software Engineering or an Economics/Business-oriented degree with an affinity for technology
About Sprint Reply
- A first experience in process automation is preferred
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Understanding of Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience in Python, .NET, VB, or SQL is considered a plus
- Strong interest in working in a client-facing consultant role
Sprint Reply is the Reply Group company specialised in Intelligent Process Automation. Our mission is to create automation platforms capable of solving concrete business problems, supporting our customers in the transformation towards the Intelligent Enterprise and the adoption of a scalable and efficient Digital Workforce. In Sprint Reply we combine an execution oriented engineering approach with strong experiences on 4 technology families, Robotic Process Automation, Computer Vision & ICR, AI & Machine Learning and Process Mining, dedicating constant attention to R&D on various Artificial Intelligence issues. Sprint Reply Belgium are constantly driving our clients to establish their IPA Center of Excellence covering the balance between people, technology and governance. Through the use of low-code platforms like UiPath, Blue Prism, ABBYY, Microsoft Power Platform and many more we aim to transform the work environment of our clients to be future-proof.