Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration.
Key Account Director
Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration.
Our Key Account Directors are the heartbeat of our sales floor, experts in what they do and role models for how they do it. You've put in the hours building client relationships, building your knowledge and building your reputation. Now you're ready to step up onto a bigger stage to showcase your sales talents with an international brand, inspiring the next generation of FX sales people at Ebury as you lead the charge for new business.
About the Job
As a Key Account Director, you'll be focused on building your career in sales, driven by targets and a highly competitive commission structure while making a lasting impression on a vast client base.
- Originate new business targeting client prospects (£50M+ turnover).
- Sell cash management, FX hedging and payment products.
- Understand the client's business, strategy and challenges to provide the best Ebury solution for their situation.
- Support our strong client relationship/servicing culture through on-going customer contact, written call reports via Salesforce, quality customer service and superior product knowledge
Why Join us?
- Industry leading basic salary and the opportunity to quickly increase your earnings through a transparent commission scheme.
- Great product suite including Trade Finance with more products in development for launch in H2 2022
- Rapid career progression and a range of structured career paths including leadership, account management/dealing.
- Training and mentoring from some of the world's most experienced and successful FX professionals.
- International development opportunities including attending global bootcamps.
- Career development opportunities and support to relocate and work abroad.
- Spacious and modern office located in Brussels
About Us Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
- Have a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals in the FX industry.
- Are able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presenting key selling points, features and benefits.
- Are a skilled negotiator and communicator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels, including C-suite, within international companies.
- Are relationship focused, nurturing long-term commercial relationships resulting in repeat business and network referrals.
- Have a good understanding of the needs and goals that a business has from a treasury & budgeting perspective.
- Speak fluent French & English
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
Please submit your application on the careers website directly, uploading your CV / resume in English.