Reporting to the COO, the M&A Manager will be part of the Belgian Transformation Team of a leading European services and solutions platform, and play a key role in the value creation and transformation processes of the Belgian entities.
We are a leading European services and solutions platform for the insurance sector. Client-centric, caring for people and innovative.
We provide services and tech enabled solutions to help our clients and we are operating in 12 European countries. We have a strong buy & build strategy, realizing frequent acquisitions in Europe.
· Insurers and bankinsurers;
· Public authorities/bodies;
· Mobility co’s (e.g. leasing);
· Property co’s (e.g. housing corporations);
· Vitality co’s (e.g. hospitals).
Reporting to the BeLux COO, the M&A Manager will be part of the Belgian transformation team and play a key role in the value creation and transformation processes of the Belgian entities.
You will be closely collaborating with the
- Business leadership team (CEO, COO, CFO etc.)
- The IT team
As well as collaborating with group stakeholders such as the group M&A director.
The M&A Manager will help to organize, lead and execute various mission critical projects that fall outside the scope of regular duties that lie within the business. You will be in a unique position within the organization to connect the dots, ensure clarity, and identify/drive solutions to complex problems:
- Drive day-to-day best in class execution of M&A projects including but not limited to financial analysis, valuation, due-diligence, structuring, documentation and process management from deal origination all the way through to integration;
- Make recommendations to align people, teams, projects, and programs with organizational strategy and priorities;
- Participates in the identification, design, development and implementation of other projects. Other projects may include development and launch of new value propositions, coordinating carve-outs with clients, driving offshoring initiatives and many more;
- Monitors project progress, drafting and distributing periodic progress reports for leadership and stakeholders;
- Create high quality materials and insights based on in-depth analyses and research for Investment Committee presentations, Board materials, etc.;
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure an efficient process and alignment on key decisions;
Profile required :
- You have at least 5-6 years previous experience within M&A consulting, transaction services, due diligence, financial modelling, project management, strategy and/or operations in a corporate environment or a consulting firm;
- You have a passion for analytics, problem-solving, technology and a keen eye for detail;
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You are hands-on, have a can-do spirit and a great ability to prioritize, multitask and can delegate them when appropriate;
- You have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Ability to learn new things quickly, to thrive on change, navigate ambiguity, and to strive for continuous improvement;
- The ideal candidate is fluent/bilingual in Dutch (mandatory) and in French with a very good knowledge of English;
- A unique job opportunity to shape roadmap of a leading international company;
- An entrepreneurial company culture where initiative is highly appreciated and valued;
- On the job coaching by experienced professionals;
- The opportunity to take full ownership of various mission critical projects and to interact with senior leadership;
- A position with a lot of autonomy and a lot flexibility regarding job content and work location.
A competitive salary package including all extra-legal benefits such as company car, bonus, net allowances, insurance package etc.