See job description for details
Manager Governance Expert DATA
In assuring delivery to our clients and developing our internal data capabilities, you will be setting up and becoming the Lead of the Data Practice value proposition in Data Gouvernance. Tasks As our Data Governance Expert:
As our Manager in the Data Practice:
- You assess the maturity of our clients regarding data management and data governance capabilities
- You define and implement the data governance framework and operating model
- You can design and support the implementation of the data organization: CDO mandate, team expertises, job descriptions
- You define or help the CDO or Data Officer define the Data Strategy, ensure that it is aligned with the Business Strategy and required data governance and management capabilities
- You act as an advisor and expert in setting out a roadmap to achieve the successful implementation of their data strategy.
- You define, improve and implement the Data Governance and/or Data Maturity roadmap
- You can set-up and deliver key Data Governance Artefacts like Business Glossary, Data Dictionary, Data Policies, Data Processes, communication plan
- You have a good knowledge of data-related regulations: BCBS239, GDPR, NBB Circular in Data Quality ...
- You focus on Change Management in the context of data transformation journey
- You support the clients in the design of the trainings to improve the data literacy
- You can manage business and technical stakeholders
- You excel in interacting and engaging Senior Executive with focus on getting sponsorship
- You are developing the data service offering, ie identifying the specific needs of our clients and adopting the right business development approach
- You provide Expert Advisory to Partners and Senior Managers to help answering RFP
- You continue to actively expand your already network within the financial services industry, more specifically towards CDO and data departments managers
- You support Avantage Reply in building our internal data capabilities: team, use cases, thought leadership
- You help build the Data Practice team by identifying and networking with data professionals whose profiles match with our recruitment requirements
- You are working independently and as part of a team
- You help growing the Data Reply brand in Financial Services
- Development opportunities - we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential. All of our current partner group have been promoted from within the firm.
- Great place to work - we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and wider Group of companies.
- Competitive remuneration - we offer a competitive base salary and flexible benefits package. In addition, we offer a range of incentives and bonuses to reward performance and to align individuals' incentives with those of the firm and our clients.
About Avantage Reply
- You have 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in Data Strategy, Data Management and Data Governance
- You have an experience of working on data projects, preferably in the consulting field
- You have a strong network within the Belgian Financial Services Industry
- You are passionate about Data Governance and Data Transformation (i.e. up-to-date with latest developments)
- You have a good understanding of data-related topics (data architecture, data quality, GDPR, metadata, master data management) without expertise in one of these data domains
- You have relevant experience with one of the data governance/data quality technologies: Collibra, Informatica EDC/Axon, Ab>Initio, Zeenea, Infogix, SAS BDN/SAS Dataflux ...
- You are collaborative, delivery focused and problem solver
- You have Project/Change Management skills or Business Analytical skills across the full change management lifecycle within Agile environments
- A certification in data is a plus: CDMP, CIP, CMMI DMM, Collibra Expert Level I ...
- Excellent French/Dutch and English communication skills, written and verbal
Avantage Reply (a member of Reply) is a pan-european specialised management consultancy delivering change initiatives in the areas of Risk, Finance, Compliance, Treasury and Operations. Our difference takes the form of a specific subject-matter focus, which is also supported by our excellent reputation for delivering solutions to our clients' most challenging issues. Our local offices work closely with our other European offices, meaning we have both a local and global approach to doing business.