As a Responsible Employer, Equal Employment Opportunity is crucial to CANDRIAM. We are committed to building the best global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We provide an inclusive work environment and support well-being and work-life balance.
You join the Performance Measurement team, which is responsible for designing and producing multiple types of analyses and reports for our clients. As Performance & Data Analyst, you will be in charge of the parameterization of the performance calculation engine and to manage the processes of in- and outflow of data. Additionally, your goal will be to exploit the full potential of the tool and grow the scalability and quality of the service.
- You collect data from different sources and integrate it into the performance calculation tool
- You maintain the set-up of the production scope
- You manage the output of performance results to serve all business needs
- You actively contribute to specific projects on creating value added services for internal and external clients
- You provide innovative insight in data related to regulatory and business challenges
- You assess, design and implement solutions in data management, data governance and data quality
- You analyze systems and processes to make them more efficient and to make data delivery faster and more accurate.
- You hold a Master in Finance, economics or computer sciences
- You have excellent data management skills
- You have an interest in technology and IT tools
- A previous experience with a performance analysis tool is an asset (Statpro, Bisam, Factset,..)
- You have an analytical mind that is capable of creative and solution-oriented thinking in a continuous search for improvement
- You are efficient and work in a structured and methodical way
- You have an eye for detail, you are meticulous and pragmatic
- You are a motivated person that can work in a dynamical environment and face challenges
- You master MS Excel; Python skills required. knowledge of MS Access, VBA and SQL is an asset
- You are fluent in English, French or Dutch