Policy Manager - Export Credit Insurance
- As a Policy Manager, you will assess amendment requests relating to insurance products provided to our Belgian exporters, active in international trade transactions. You will conduct financial and qualitative analyses, appraise the political and structural risks and make recommendations on the acceptability of said amendments. You will be responsible for monitoring the insured risks and analysing appropriate mitigating measures.
- Your field of action will be predominantly export finance (such as buyer credits, supplier credits, letter of credit transactions).
- You will submit proposals to decision committees or decide on the acceptance of risks within your decision-making authority.
- You will develop and manage relations with clients.
- Alongside the underwriting tasks, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of in-house projects.
- You have a Master's degree in economics, applied economics or business engineering.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and Dutch and you show oral and written proficiency in English, allowing you to perform in an international environment.
- You combine a strong analytical mindset with a sense of synthesis and good editorial skills.
- You are well organised, accurate and able to cope with tight deadlines.
- You like working autonomously and show team spirit.
- You have a broad interest in international trade, politics, commodity markets and emerging economies.
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- A job with many social contacts and variety.
Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, extralegal pension, mobility budget, flex reward etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.