Power BI Senior Consultant
Start a new adventure in the beating heart of the data driven services of Business Elements, where we raise the standards of our industry. We keep an eye out for talent, ambition and eagerness to learn. We'll coach you, train you and make you part of our story. Your skills
- Advanced Dax (writing dax, optimizing dax, calculation groups, ...)
- M-language (write own functions)
- Dax Studio
- Tabular Editor
- Power BI Rest api
Will be a plus:
- Powershell (powerbi api)
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- Develop Connectors
- Develop Custom Visuals
- Takes ownership of projects
- Delivers work with high quality & precision
- Eager to learn
In this role, your primary activity will be to develop Power BI reports making use of your extensive knowledge & experience to deliver insights to customers in a UX-friendly way. We expect an advanced skillset in Power BI, not just providing solutions for customers, but also optimizing them where possible. You know how to translate business requirements in terms of analytics to lean reports and have a willingness to share your knowledge with colleagues to drive success at our customers. We offer
About Business Elements
- Extensive training & learning opportunities
- Structured career progression - at Reply we encourage career growth and will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid certification programs for your career evolution
- Diverse and vibrant work environment - you'll be surrounded by peers who share your passion for technology
- Opportunities to get involved in Hackathons, Code Challenges and Lab Camps
- Your education doesn't need to stop here! We are proud of our continuously learning culture about emerging technologies
- Opportunity to work on projects with some of the world's leading brands
Business Elements is market leader in providing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft AI, and Microsoft Power Platform in the Belgium and Luxembourg Area. With 70+ experienced consultants, we offer a broad range of expertise in Customer Engagement, Artificial Intelligence and Digital Marketing.
As a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Solution Partner, we also offer dedicated support services to Microsoft customers.
The Microsoft digital transformation framework is designed to enable a cloud data-centric model which is based on 4 pillars: empower people, transform products, optimize operations and engage customers. Business applications are making the bridge between the power of the MS cloud and customer's business processes.
The glue which makes the magic for such strategic projects is the way a partner can map this vision to the customer reality. It is all about excellence in delivery, industry knowledge, customer care and technology expertise: the assets that Business Elements has developed during years, and that we will continue to reinforce together with the Microsoft team and our customers.