Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Private Bank based in Belgium looking for an experienced Private Banker to develop their operations in the region.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Maintain and expand personal network of Private Banking clients.
- Undertake business development and networking within the industry, acting as a Hunter banker with a focus on revenue generation.
- The role will be based out of office, servicing the client portfolio out in the field.
- Provide sound investment and wealth management advice to cater for clients’ needs
- Role reports into Head of Private Banking
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Ability to work independently to accumulate and manage assets as a sole manager
- Excellent relationship with the existing book of clients
- Proven track record of AUM growth and client retention.
- Fluent in French and/or German and/or Flemish
- Located in Belgium (report to Brussels but based out of the office)