Product Owner, Customer Journey Expert –Self-Employed & Micro Companies
ProductOwner, Customer Journey Expert -Self-Employed & Micro Companies Brussels, 100% fixedcontract Weredefine banking. What about you?
There hasnever been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that'scentered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart,determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay astep ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!
Would you liketo work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Aresustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your NDA? Do youwant to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way ofworking ? (click onlink to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0 ) Then read what comes because INGmight very well become your future employer. Your role & work environment Asa Customer Journey Expert (CJE) for Self-Employed and Micro Companies, yourchallenge is to enable entrepreneurs to stay a step ahead in life and inbusiness. With the product owner role you are in charge of setting the rightpriorities for the team. You will attract new clients and deepen therelationship with existing clients surprising them with relevant content,expertise and best in class solutions to create a superior customer experience.Your success indicator is the overall customer satisfaction. Your key responsibilities
We look for a
- You develop customer experiences that delight ourclients
- You make the difference in an easy and personal way
- You analyse client behaviour to optimise thecustomer journey
A colleaguewith a talent for taking it on andmaking it happen,
enthusiasm for helping others to be successful
and aknack for always being a step ahead
.In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challengesin a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborativeperson who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love tochallenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions toproblems.
We offer you
- You have an affinity with business clients, focusing on Self-Employed and Micro Companies
- You have a strong dynamic and driven personality, ready to make a difference
- You are data driven and have strong analytical skills
- You have an unstoppable commercial drive
- You love to collaborate in multidisciplinary and self-steering teams
- You always think in a client centric way
- You are constantly driven by digital enthusiasm
- You have a master degree or are qualified with relevant experience
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English
Abrand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills, and anexciting challenge for people with an entrepreneur attitude.