Project Manager Tasks
As our project manager, you will be the contact point for our customers and for your team. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Extensive training & learning opportunities
- Structured career progression - at Reply we encourage career growth and will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid certification programs for your career evolution
- Diverse and vibrant work environment - you'll be surrounded by peers who share your passion for technology
- Opportunities to get involved in Hackathons, Code Challenges and Lab Camps
- Your education doesn't need to stop here! We are proud of our continuously learning culture about emerging technologies
- Opportunity to work on projects with some of the world's leading brands
About Business Elements
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree or at least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to details and multitasking skills
- Proven working experience in project management (Waterfall and Agile) is a plus
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Business Elements is market leader in providing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft AI, and Microsoft Power Platform in the Belgium and Luxembourg Area. With 70+ experienced consultants, we offer a broad range of expertise in Customer Engagement, Artificial Intelligence and Digital Marketing.
As a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Solution Partner, we also offer dedicated support services to Microsoft customers.
The Microsoft digital transformation framework is designed to enable a cloud data-centric model which is based on 4 pillars: empower people, transform products, optimize operations and engage customers. Business applications are making the bridge between the power of the MS cloud and customer's business processes.
The glue which makes the magic for such strategic projects is the way a partner can map this vision to the customer reality. It is all about excellence in delivery, industry knowledge, customer care and technology expertise: the assets that Business Elements has developed during years, and that we will continue to reinforce together with the Microsoft team and our customers.