Project Manager - Financial Services Tasks
- Responsible of the management and structuration of projects.
- Definition of the expectations, by interacting with the client, capturing his ideas accurately, and controlling against regulation
- Management of expectations and concerns by asking questions to clarify priorities and potential issues
- You define the tasks to be executed by third parties, and follow them up
- You ensure communication with customers and third parties, for an efficient advancement of projects and the success of our customers.
- Checking the alignment of customer specifications and internal specification, negotiate variations with customers,
- Organization and leading workshops/meetings to capture core information
- You will drive the development of to-be solutions
- You are in charge of business processes documentation and IT impacts
- Create the main deliverables of a project
- Development opportunities - we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential. All of our current partner group have been promoted from within the firm.
- Great place to work - we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and wider Group of companies.
- Competitive remuneration - we offer a competitive base salary and flexible benefits package. In addition, we offer a range of incentives and bonuses to reward performance and to align individuals' incentives with those of the firm and our clients.
About Avantage Reply
- You have a Master degree in (Applied) Economic Sciences, Business Engineering or any other master completed by a degree in Management or Finance
- You have at least 5 years of experience in project management roles,
- You have experience in the financial sector,
- You have an ease in understanding credit risk/finance/risk management, communication skills and team spirit and an analytical approach to problems.
- You have a fluent level of English (read, spoken, written) and of the two national languages.
- You master office tools and any other communication tool (such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project, Teams, Notes, Smartphone Applications, etc.).
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Avantage Reply, part of the Reply Group, specialises in Financial Services consulting with a focus on Governance, Risk and Finance Transformation, Treasury and Capital, Quantitative Modelling, Compliance and Regulatory Advisory. With offices across Europe, we count some of the world's most significant financial groups among our clients, including in Investment, Retail and Commercial Banking, Custodian Banking, Insurance and Investment Management .