You want to join a specialized management consultancy delivering change initiatives in the areas of Risk, Compliance, Finance (Capital Management and Regulatory Reporting), Treasury and Operations. The Risk Management practice of Avantage Reply advises mainly financial services/Banking/Insurance organizations on a wide variety of Quantitative and Qualitative domains. These range from the implementation of new requirements and following supervisory inspections, to defining, setting and supporting Risk management throughout the organization.
We are looking for a Quantitative Risk Professionals in order to develop and to deliver solutions for leading financial services organizations.
Our clients are major actors amongst the most prestigious firms around the world.
They are looking for a Risk Management Talents in order to develop and to deliver solutions for leading financial services organizations.
- Understand the regulatory requirements
- Contribute to operational assignments
- Develop and maintain tools and models for measuring PDs and LGDs as well as Back/Stress Testing
- Calculate the capital requirements, liquidity requirements
- Work closely with risk officers, reporting teams and IT business analyst
- Make sure regulatory requirements and requests are dealt with in a disciplined, timely and efficient manner
- Master Degree or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or any other quantitative field
- Experience between 3-8 years in Financial Services
- Prior experience in a credit risk environment with PD and LGD estimation experience
- Intellectual curiosity and excellent analytical skills
- Flexible, multi-task and time management
- Very good communication skills
- Trilingual (English-Dutch-French) is a plus
- IT skills : SAS, SPSS, Python, MatLab, C++, R, VBA
- A permanent contract
- An interesting job with a lot of variation
- Many development opportunities within an international environment
- A flexible company and a competitive salary in line with your experience