The RFP Analyst will join a team of 8 based in Brussels, Paris and Luxembourg, and will be in charge of the following missions:
• Support the RFP Analysts team by maintaining and updating accurate data used for answering RFP’s and RFI’s, such as Human Resources and Financial data,
• Produce monthly digital documents on Candriam's investment funds,
• Collaborate with the different Sales teams to promptly respond to multiple data requests,
• Participate, together with the RFP team, to the management of a library of reference texts, in order to optimize the team productivity and develop new functionalities (RFI’s Automation),
• Become progressively responsible for answering RFI’s and RFP’s.
Required Skills & Competencies
For this key function for the team efficiency, we look for the following profile for our Brussels office:
• Master or Bachelor with a Commercial or Digital orientation,
• French/Dutch native speaker with excellent English capabilities,
• Strong interest for the asset management industry,
• Strong capabilities with digital tools,
• Autonomous, well organized and proactive,
• Team work oriented,
• Works confidently with data and spreadsheets,
• Must be detail-oriented, able to handle multiple assignments, respects tight deadlines, working well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
The duties and responsibilities described herein are not a comprehensive list. Additional tasks may be assigned to the employee and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.