Risk Underwriter - Export Credit Insurance
- As a Risk Underwriter, you will assess (insurance) applications from Belgian exporters related to international trade transactions, conduct financial and qualitative analyses, appraise the political and structural risks and make recommendations on the acceptability of applications.
- Your field of action will be predominantly export finance (such as buyer credits, supplier credits, letter of credit transactions).
- You will submit proposals to decision committees or decide on the acceptance of risks within your decision-making authority.
- You will develop and manage relations with clients
- Alongside the underwriting tasks, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of in-house projects.
- You have a Master's degree in economics, applied economics or business engineering.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and you show oral and written proficiency in Dutch and English, allowing you to perform in an international environment.
- You combine a strong analytical mindset with a sense of synthesis and good editorial skills.
- You are well organised, accurate and able to cope with tight deadlines.
- You like working autonomously and show team spirit.
- You have a broad interest in international trade, politics, commodity markets and emerging economies.
- An interesting permanent position in a stable multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, extralegal pension, ...)
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.