Risk and Control Analyst
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TMF Group
- 20 mars 19
Risk and Control Analyst
About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and 'belong' wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations. In today's environment, increasing business complexity means that a one size approach doesn't fit all - and the penalties for getting it wrong are getting heavier. Operating in over 80 jurisdictions we provide our 15,000 clients with on-the-ground compliance and administration services so they can venture further.
We keep things running seamlessly, giving them the peace of mind to focus on the bigger picture. Our people localize the global world to help businesses succeed, which in turn helps communities to prosper. We firmly believe that the only way to be truly 'global' is to put local first, which is what our team of 7,000 in-country experts do for businesses of all sizes, every day.
The Risk and Control analyst is a part of the wider TMF Group Risk and Control function. S/He will be the single point of contact for EMEA region responsible for providing support and oversight in maintaining process related accreditations such as ISAE3402, ISO27001 and business continuity across the globe.
The successful candidate will work with an experienced team of Risk and Control managers as well as business leaders across the globe. The role will offer a unique opportunity to further enhance risk management, process improvement and change management skills. As you develop your core skills you will be able to take advantage of a range of opportunities to develop and grow your career within a global team.
The main responsibility will be to support the Group Risk and Control team and be responsible for the co-ordination, maintenance and oversight of relevant compliance and accreditation programmes in TMF sites in EMEA. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide "hands-on" support and guidance to business units using best practice knowledge and corporate policies and practices;
- Support audit programmes covering ISAE, ISO27001, BCP and relevant standards and processes;
- Coordinate with country management and relevant groups on the maintenance and compliance to control frameworks;
- Report and monitor closure action plans arising from internal or external reviews or audits;
- Prepare, issue and escalate status reports on projects assigned and prepare management reports as necessary;
- Provide data-driven analysis to aid management in decision making to address deviations noted against established processes and standards.
- Academic degree;
- 2 years' experience in risk, control and/or accreditation field;
- Familiarity and interest in any of the following: ISO 22301, ISO 27001, ISAE, Risk Management and/or exposure to internal and external audits;
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of processes, risks and controls;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Big 4 audit experience is highly desirable;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate, manage stakeholder expectations and influence decision-making;
- Business minded, well-organized team worker with strong problem solving;
- Proficiency in creating and editing content in Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to work independently and with global team;
- Characteristics and corporate citizenship: Proactive and positive attitude, comfortable to challenge decisions.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.