SAS Analytics Consultant
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 mars 19
SAS Analytics Consultant
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 275,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most influential companies. With broad global resources and deep functional and technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Our people are our most important asset, therefore Accenture employees benefit from deepest level of professional development including clear career path, extensive training program, coaching from senior colleagues and strong collaboration with teammates. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
What are we looking for?
Analytics is booming. Accenture strongly believes that high performance hinges on the ability to gain insights from data - insights that allow for better decision making and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop their Analytics capabilities - from accessing data onto predictive modeling and taking the appropriate business actions - to outperform the competition.
The cross - industry Accenture Analytics group is currently expanding its team within the domains of Customer Analytics, Risk & Fraud Analytics, Supply Chain Analytics and Finance & Performance Analytics. We are looking for Functional and Technical SAS Consultants with knowledge of one or more of the following SAS Solutions: SAS for Customer Intelligence (SAS CI), SAS Risk Management for Insurance (SAS RMfI), SAS Risk Management for Banking (SAS RMfB), SAS Financial Management, …
As a Functional or Technical Analytics Consultant you will be part of an analytics project team, delivering value-adding services and solutions to our clients in the domains of Customer Analytics, Risk & Fraud Analytics, Supply Chain Analytics or Finance & Performance Analytics.
Typically you will be involved in different tasks throughout the project lifecycle (depending on your functional or technical orientation, some of these tasks will be more relevant than others):
- Gathering and analyzing the client's requirements
- Designing solutions in line with the client needs
- Configuring the solution to reflect the design
- Delivering expert input for effort estimations and planning
- Supervising, inspiring and coaching less experienced team members
- Advising the client based on your solution expertise and/or functional background
- Building and Maintaining Client Relationships with the client's Analytics end-users and IT personnel
Candidates should hold a Masters Degree in Engineering, (Applied) Economic Sciences, Commercial Sciences, Computer Sciences, Maths / Physics or any other equivalent Masters Degree.
Experience with one of the relevant SAS business solutions such as SAS for Customer Intelligence (SAS CI), SAS Risk Management for Insurance (SAS RMfI), SAS Risk Management for Banking (SAS RMfB), etc. is a must. An understanding of domain specific principles such as Risk Management Regulations (Solvency II and / or Basel II) or Customer Insight Matters (Customer Segmentations, Churn Analysis, etc.) are considered an asset.
Additionally, candidates should have:
- Proven ability to apply analytical, creative and structured thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities against tight deadlines
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- High Drive for client focused results
- Fluent in English and good working knowledge of Dutch and / or French
- Willingness to travel in Belgium and abroad with varying intensity
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.