CPMs are the contact point for CANDRIAM sales, marketing and fund management teams. They reply to specific requests from clients, liaise with other departments (reporting, fund management, sales, etc.) and ensure that all presentation documents and supports, as well as documentation covering certain subjects, are up to date. It is a client-focussed role. The CPM will represent the fundamental teams’ strategies to our prospective and current clients and journalists.
1/ Working with portfolio managers to develop marketing content relating to funds.
- You will manage relations with sales and marketing departments relating to the range of funds.
- You will draft efficient high-quality marketing content and check available documents.
2/ Liaising between portfolio managers / client relationship managers / marketing teams.
- You will be the in-house contact for all information requests relating to Fundamental Equity investment strategies.
- You will contribute your in-depth technical knowledge of the range of funds and investment processes, performances, peer-group comparisons, etc. to the Candriam sales team.
- You will work in close collaboration with the other members of the CPM team and other Candriam departments involved in funds and portfolio management (risks, performance attribution, financial engineering, legal, etc.)
3/ Liaising with clients and actively participating in promoting the department’s expertise.
- You will present products and demonstrate your expertise through presentations, information sessions and training workshops.
- You will represent the portfolio managers at conferences and meetings with clients.
4/ Providing back-up to the portfolio managers and analysts in updating regular and periodic performance reviews and drafting news reports. You will create presentation models and make presentations to current and prospective clients.
5/ Supporting the CIO and Front Office documents organisation
Required skills and aptitude
- Versatile profile (sciences, finance or journalism diploma)
- Excellent knowledge of financial markets / financial products / investment processes
- French native speaker with perfect English (written / spoken)
- A gifted speaker with excellent communication and expression skills (written / spoken)
- Flexible and open-minded
- Office desktop proficiency (particularly PowerPoint)
- Team spirit, resistant to stress and able to work on projects independently