- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 févr. 19
We are looking for an enthusiast colleague who is eager to work as a central point of contact between internal and external stakeholders (by phone, mail, report-writing and in person). No two days, weeks or months are the same in this position where you will support and work with colleagues with people from all levels, including the partnership.
Office and Administrative Management (30%)
- Reception: answering and transferring phone, reception of visitors, incoming and outgoing mail.
- Follow-up on invoices.
- Stock management of office supplies.
Administrative Support (50%)
- Layout and proofreading of project-, commissioner's- and other relevant reports.
- Various administrative support for the partnership.
- Presentation and timely submitting of offers in cooperation with the Communications department.
- Importing and Exporting relevant data.
- Data-input in Open Air (planning management system).
- Organising and preparing planning meetings.
HR Support (5-10%) as and when needed (hosting starters, trainees…)
- Sharing relevant information with colleagues.
- Clear and correct written and spoken communication to clients.
Ad-hoc projects assigned by partners or other relevant stakeholders.
Your experience and knowledge
- Can deal with quickly changing priorities.
- Excellent Communication skills in French, Dutch and English.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree in Office Management or equivalent through experience.
- Flexible attitude to work.
- Precise and Punctual.
- Analytical insight.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Proactive attitude.
Are you interested?
Please send your application letter and your curriculum vitae to: email@example.com
Mazars believes in equal opportunities. All decisions made during the recruitment and employment are based on merit, skill and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identification, illness, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or any other status protected under national or local laws.