See job description for details
Senior AML/KYC Compliance Consultant Tasks
As a Senior Compliance Consultant
you will be part of the Conduct Risk practice, your role will include the following tasks:
- Support firms manage the significant changes in regulation;
- Managing and embedding the conduct risk framework;
- Developing accurate metrics and management information;
- Demonstrating cultural changes;
- Protecting customer interests;
- Reporting of incidents and analysis;
- Challenging product governance (from development, to sales and after sales);
- Monitoring and recording of conduct concerns and breaches;
- Updating remuneration policies;
- Safeguarding data protection;
- Rolling out of policies, procedures and trainings; and
- Launching of awareness campaigns.
We offer a dynamic and challenging working environment with clients and colleagues. There is plenty of room for further development and training. You will have the opportunity to participate in domain-related trainings, organize events together with important institutions and to write publications.
- Development opportunities - we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential. All of our current partner group have been promoted from within the firm.
- Great place to work- we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and wider Group of companies.
- Competitive remuneration - we offer a competitive base salary and flexible benefits package. In addition, we offer a range of incentives and bonuses to reward performance and to align individuals' incentives with those of the firm and our clients.
About Avantage Reply
- Master degree in Law and good knowledge of the basic concepts and key regulatory changes
- Experience of 2 to 5 years as consultant for Financial/Banking Sector.
- Expertise in Conduct Risk and Regulatory Risk as Compliance Officer or Compliance Assistant or Compliance Consultant.
- Flexible in terms of changing environment
- Ability to work on autonomous way
- Innovative and proactive approach
- Entrepreneurship mindset
- Creative and innovative
- Great communication skills
- Fluent in French, English and/or Dutch
Avantage Reply (a member of Reply) is a pan-european specialised management consultancy delivering change initiatives in the areas of Risk, Finance, Compliance, Treasury and Operations.
Our difference takes the form of a specific subject-matter focus, which is also supported by our excellent reputation for delivering solutions to our clients' most challenging issues.
Our local offices work closely with our other European offices, meaning we have both a local and global approach to doing business.