Senior Auditor Wholesale Banking
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 mars 19
Senior Auditor Wholesale Banking
Senior Auditor, Wholesale Banking
Open-ended contract , Full Time, Brussels
Your work environment & role
As Senior Auditor with Corporate Audit Services (CAS) Wholesale Banking ING Belgium, you will be working together with a broad range of stakeholders, across a bank in full transformation. At ING, expect to discover a new way of banking in an international, agile environment.
In this role, you will have the responsibility, together with your colleagues to perform internal audits, evaluating the risks & controls on a variety of end-to-end processes for large corporates, mid-corporates and SME. These include sectors, tailor-made and specialised lending, corporate finance, cash management, receivables finance, trade finance services, clients, leasing, commercial finance, including the related IT applications as well as the risk, compliance, business conduct & behavioural aspects.
CAS Wholesale Banking ING Belgium is part of the global CAS organisation, with 400+ staff members around the world and the role to provide independent assurance on the design and effectiveness of ING's internal controls. Being part of CAS means working in a higly dynamic & international environment. To this end, we aim to work with the best people, whom we support to remain leading in their area of expertise and develop.
Your key responsibilities
- Good understanding of the businesses & end-to-end processes audited, the related inherent risks, underlying regulatory requirements and ING-expected control frameworks;
- Perform audits on end-to-end processes across several departments, 1 st & 2 nd line functions in ING Belgium; Participate in audits abroad (e.g. Geneva, Amsterdam; around 6 - 8 weeks per year);
- Evaluate the design & effectiveness of internal controls through audit testing and data analythics;
- Systematically document the testing carried out and its conclusions;
- Participate in the reporting of internal audit results;
- Propose and follow-up on the mitigating actions;
- Stay well informed on the business and risk developments, internally and externally;
- Stay up-to-date with the trends and techniques in the internal auditing profession.
What do you bring to the Team
- 4 - 5 years of relevant banking / internal or external auditing experience, in a position that provided you with good understanding of the banking environment, its key inherent risks and mitigating controls;
- Master degree or equivalent;
- An independent mindset and professional scepticism. Ability to challenge the existing patterns;
- Solution-oriented, ability to advice on workable actions to mitigate risks;
- Good organisational and follow-up skills; Attention for details;
- Ability to make analyses & syntethise key messages;
- Good command of French and / or Dutch language. Proficiency in speaking & writing in English language.
- Holding an international audit qualification, or openness & capacity to obtain it (e.g. CIA);
- Hand's on experience with applying data analythics, processing & analysing (larger amounts of) data.
We offer you
- A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits;
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions;
- A dynamic & international environment, with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours;
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention.
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!