Position description Business unit
Investment Management - Fundamental Equity Job title
Senior Client Portfolio Manager Fundamental Equity H/F Contract type
As a Responsible Employer, Equal Employment Opportunity is crucial to Candriam. We are committed to building the best global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We provide an inclusive work environment and support wellbeing and work-life balance.
CPMs are the point of contact for CANDRIAM's sales, marketing and fund management teams. They respond to specific client requests, liaise with other business functions (reporting, fund management, sales, etc.) and ensure that all documents and presentation materials, as well as documentation on specific topics, are kept up-to-date.
It is a client-facing role.
They present the strategies of the core teams to our prospects, clients and journalists. Responsabilities
1/ In cooperation with the portfolio managers, you will develop marketing content related to the funds.
You will manage relations with sales and communication departments in relation to the fund range.
You will develop effective and high quality marketing content and check the available documentation.
2/ You will liaise with the managers/client relationship managers/marketing teams.
You will be the internal point of contact for all enquiries relating to Fundamental Equity Investment strategies.
You will provide the Candriam sales team with your in-depth knowledge of the technical aspects of the fund range and investment processes, performance, peer comparisons, etc.
You will work closely with other members of the CPM team and other Candriam departments involved in fund and portfolio management (risk, performance attribution, financial engineering, legal, etc.).
3/ You will act as an interface with clients and play an active role in ensuring that the department's expertise is recognised.
You will present your products and demonstrate your expertise through presentations, information and training sessions.
You will represent the portfolio managers at conferences and meetings with clients.
4/ You will support the managers and analysts in preparing and updating regular and periodic performance comments and in writing news reports. You will create presentation templates and give presentations to clients and prospects.
5/ You will also provide support to the CIO, Front Office documents organization. Profile
You have at least ten years' experience in asset management or financial markets with a commercial profile.
- You have a multidisciplinary profile (degree in science, finance or journalism).
- You have an excellent knowledge of financial markets/products/investment processes.
- Your mother tongue is French and you have a perfect command of English (written/spoken).
- You are a natural speaker with excellent communication and presentation skills (written/spoken).
- You are flexible and available to travel in Europe and particularly in France.
- Good knowledge of Office 365 (particularly PowerPoint and Excel).
- You are a team player, have a high level of stress tolerance and can work independently on your assignments.
#LI-POST Position location Job location
Europe, Belgium City
Brussels Candidate criteria Education
4. Master's Degree II / Bac+5 Minimum level of experience required
10-15 years Languages
- French (C2 - Mother tongue)
- English (C1 - Fluent)