Senior Consultant Market Access, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (Heor) - (190000EP)
Your Role Deloitte
is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
practice within Deloitte
has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle. Your Responsibilities:
- Advise clients on market access options and requirements for the launch of their pharmaceutical or medical device in Europe;
- Work on a variety of European and global market access, health economics and outcomes research projects. This includes independently managing and delivering small projects or subsets of larger projects;
- Perform primary and secondary research to support our clients' HTA, market access and pricing and reimbursement strategies and build health economic evidence through cost-effectiveness and budget impact models,systematic literature reviews, meta-analyses, etc.;
- Drive day-to-day client interaction and present project outcomes;
- Support the development of new business, through market research and proposal writing.
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience.A scientific degree is an asset;
- You have post graduate training on a subject area related to health policy, health economics and/or outcomes research;
- You have a good understanding of market access and reimbursement processes in Europe;
- You have 3 to 5 years of related work experience in consulting in the life sciences industry, and/or in academia;
- You have a strong understanding of health economics principles such as cost-effectiveness analysis and the clinical and health economic data required to carry out such analyses;
- You have good understanding of the clinical research methods;
- You have strong oral and written communication skills in English as well as one other European language. Dutch or French as native language is a plus;
- Expertise in either a therapy area (i.e. oncology, diabetes, etc) or technology (orphan drugs, medical devices, biotechnology etc) is of added value.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Outstanding and continuous learning;
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits.