Senior Corporate Lawyer
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TMF Group
- 20 mars 19
Senior Corporate Lawyer
TMF is the global market leader in Trust and Corporate Services and provides a wide range of services to international relations. As Senior Legal Officer you are dedicated to a number of client relationships with the focus to support them for Trust & Corporate Services. You are part of a dedicated international client team and you have a delegated responsibility and challenge for keeping the client files in financial and legal good standing.
- University degree in law (civil, notary or fiscal).
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of corporate law and regulations.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- General interest in international financial/capital markets and financial instruments.
- Other characteristics: accurate, able to meet tight deadlines, good organizational skills, hands-on, self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Assist in incorporations and share transfers of client companies in close co-operation with the client, notary, law firms and tax firms.
- Appoint or dismiss management/supervisory directors, change of domicile of the company etc.
- Draft standard legal documents e.g. management agreements, loan agreements, minutes and proxies.
- Review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties.
- Draft liquidations agreements and perform the formalities concerning liquidation of companies.
- Ensure that all legal procedures remain in line with applicable law and overall objectives and execute any activities necessary to ensure TMF Group c.a. and its clients comply with which is from a sound compliance point of view required or otherwise desired.
- Building up a strong working relationship with international clients, notary, external advisors, banks, regulatory bodies and other relevant parties.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Excellent working conditions: attractive salary package
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.