Senior Customer Journey Expert
Senior CustomerJourney Expert Assisted Channels - SeniorBusiness analyst Brussels,100% fixed contract We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on ajourney that's centered around our customers, powered by technology and drivenby smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering themto stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity andresponsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinkingahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customersthanks to our agile way of working ? We invite you tocheck out our introductory movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaV-d7eKWFc . Do continue reading, because ING might very well become your futureemployer. Your keyresponsibilities
WHAT you will do
o Your team ('squad') is responsible for the roll-out of a new interaction platform
that will be ensure each customer can get it touch with the right employee viathe communication channel of his choice. By doing so, you directly contributeto ING's new distribution model, focusing on our centralized service teams.
o As senior CJE, you helpsteering the self-organizing execution team
by your experience in businessand functional analysis, experienced stakeholder management, clear&concisecommunications, contributing to collaborative and effective team performance,and a natural affinity with the strategic and tactical roadmap of yourdepartment ('tribe').
o As Customer Journey Expert, you understand how each specific business team interacts with its customers
,via the different communication channels (call, email, webforms, etc.).
o Next, you will assist designingand constructing customer journeys
that ensure the best possibleinteraction between our customers and employees, in tune with the specificitiesof each communication channel.
o You will also (partly) scriptthe user stories
deriving from the customer journeys.
o In addition, you will align theinteraction management with both the newemployee portal
(interface), the CRMtool
and the transactional portal
. We are lookingfor:
A colleague with a talent fortaking it on and making it happen,
enthusiasmfor helping others to be successful
anda knack for always being a step ahead
.In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challengesin a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborativeperson who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love tochallenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions toproblems.
We offer you
- Ideally, you have experience in a Contact Centre or interaction management context.
- You are solution-oriented : you relentlessly strive to find the ideal solution.
- You have outstanding analytical skills: you search continuously for operational excellence, and enjoy applying structure.
- Enhancing the customer and employee experience is what gets you going: you get energized by assisting the business providing an excellent customer service.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You get things done. With a 'yes-we-can' attitude, with due respect for process and risk management.
- Evolution is part of your DNA. You are interested in how our world (and customers) evolve and translate that into the continuous improvement of our processes and communication channels.
- You have iron-strong delivery (Agile) skills and deliver quickly and accurately, guiding the team through every aspect of the process (from requirement gathering to project coordination and testing).
- You are able to work in an international context.
- You have an affinity with IT: you can or are eager to le how to make yourself the required modifications in the development tool (scripting, not programming).You lead by example. Thanks to your mature attitude and expertise in managing the delivery process, the team follows your lead. As such, you spontaneously share your best practices and are capable of giving on-the-job coaching.
- Strategy i s at the basis of your thinking. You follow-up on both our bank's strategic intent and industry best practices. This allows you to translate the bank's strategic milestones into concrete deliverables for your team. You are also able to introduce innovations in both our customer-employee interactions and our way of working.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French AND English.
- You hold a Master's degree or similar by experience, with 1 to 4 years of experience in business analysis.
A brand new position in a bankempowering people to develop their skills, and an exciting challenge for peoplewith an entrepreneurial attitude.