Senior Dynamics 365 Solutions Architect
Our Solution Architect provide architectural guidance to the project team. Develop the overall enterprise CRM Architecture for the current portfolio of applications built upon various Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 versions, and the future architectural vision for the platform integration. Responsibilities
- Provide architectural guidance to the project team
- Develop the overall enterprise CRM Architecture for the current portfolio of applications built upon various Microsoft CRM Dynamics versions, and the future architectural vision for CRM platform integration
- Understand requirements, conduct requirements elaboration and create a design to be implemented by development teams
- Create the Solution Architecture Package that includes the initial business, systems, application, and data architectures for the new features and capabilities using an architecture framework
- Develop a prioritized backlog of architectural/platform requirements as part of the CRM Platform Vision and Architectural Runway
- Create and maintain enterprise architecture and designs as part of the CRM Platform Vision and Architectural Runway in an iterative manner over the course of sprints and release
- Leverage and reuse the CRM architecture framework and platform information in the development of the architecture. Design CRM software components and code patterns which foster reusability and enterprise capabilities
- Support efforts to integrate MS Dynamics CRM with other systems and applications, to include troubleshooting existing web service integrations
- Extensive training & learning opportunities
- Structured career progression - at Reply we encourage career growth and will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid certification programs for your career evolution
- Diverse and vibrant work environment - you'll be surrounded by peers who share your passion for technology
- Opportunities to get involved in Hackathons, Code Challenges and Lab Camps
- Your education doesn't need to stop here! We are proud of our continuously learning culture about emerging technologies
- Opportunity to work on projects with some of the world's leading brands
About Business Elements
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent experience
- Experience designing and implementing MS Dynamics 365 CE
- An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution options and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms.
- You communicate easily in English.
- French or Dutch is a plus
- Microsoft D365 certification is a plus
Business Elements is market leader in providing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft AI, and Microsoft Power Platform in the Belgium and Luxembourg Area. With 70+ experienced consultants, we offer a broad range of expertise in Customer Engagement, Artificial Intelligence and Digital Marketing.
As a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Solution Partner, we also offer dedicated support services to Microsoft customers.
The Microsoft digital transformation framework is designed to enable a cloud data-centric model which is based on 4 pillars: empower people, transform products, optimize operations and engage customers. Business applications are making the bridge between the power of the MS cloud and customer's business processes.
The glue which makes the magic for such strategic projects is the way a partner can map this vision to the customer reality. It is all about excellence in delivery, industry knowledge, customer care and technology expertise: the assets that Business Elements has developed during years, and that we will continue to reinforce together with the Microsoft team and our customers.