I am working alongside a consultancy in recruiting a talented and experienced developer. You will be working with a top tier investment bank to develop and manage their Pricing Architecture platform consisting of 6 service-oriented components that will enable the real-time and portfolio calculation of financial risk metrics.
Responsibilities of the role include –
- Understand the requirements; designing, developing and delivering robust, high performance and scalable software solutions
- Work with Java 8 and all its features
- Work with Spring Boot and other Spring modules
- Interact with Big data, micro services, APIs and have a strong focus on performance and real time analytics
- Design and develop various database queries, scripts and tables to pull, clean, arrange and persist risk management data
- Have a BDD approach ( Cucumber), as well as design and develop automated unit, integration, and regression tests
To be successful in the role you must be hands on with Java/Java 8, Data structure, algorithms and Spring. IBOR, Rates Derivatives or Investment banking is an absolute must also as well as experience in SQL and relational modelling. In return they are offering a rate of 650 euro per day.