Senior Salesforce Program Manager
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 janv. 19
Senior Salesforce Program Manager
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with best in class established and emerging technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
With Accenture Technology you will deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
- Manage complex programs around Salesforce delivery at our clients
- Shape deals & follow up on them improving the client relationship / expectations to ensure great results
- Client relationship and stakeholder management - Escalation point of contact for the customer, the partners and the third parties involved in delivering the services
- Manage contract, service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services
- Meet operational, contractual and economic commitments including financial forecasting and follow up
- SLA's follow up and reporting
- Initiate & follow up on continuous Improvement initiatives
- Adherence to Accenture internal policies and quality standards
- Work to ensure appropriate resources are mobilized
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Delivery Management of Business Applications; Project Management & Program management
- Experience working on Application/Package Implementation projects on Salesforce
- Team player with good leadership capabilities
- Solution oriented, analytical, pro-active, pragmatic with a focus on delivering quality
- Very assertive but with a diplomatic approach
- Strong reporting and communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree
- Experience working with near/offshore Delivery Centers (India is a plus)
- Implementation experience with other SaaS packages
- ITIL certification
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator Certification
- Other Salesforce.com Certifications
- Experience in multiple clouds of Salesforce (Sales, Service, Marketing, App, Commerce, Analytics or Community Cloud)
- Experience with Pardot,ExactTarget, Pega, Veeva, CloudSense, CloudCraze or any other package closely related to the Salesforce platform
- Mastery of Agile methods for project delivery
- Willingness to travel
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .