Senior VAT Accountant
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- TMF Group
- 21 avr. 19
Senior VAT Accountant
TMF is the global market leader in financial services, we provide a wide range of services to international relations. As Senior Accountant you are dedicated to a number of client relationships.
In this team you support the Team Leader Accounting with financial and administrative matters. You are part of a professional team and you have a delegated responsibility and challenge for keeping the client files in financial and legal good standing.
- Belgian Master / bachelor degree in accounting
- Around 4-5 years of practical experience in a similar position
- Ability to work independently and hands on approach
- Clear, concise and pro-active communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Responsible for the timely and correct handling of all matters concerning the day to day bookkeeping, preparation of the VAT returns and other related returns (IC listing, Client Listing & Intrastat) of a client portfolio.
- Ability to understand and analyze specific VAT questions from our clients (e.g. import/export of goods, Triangle EU transactions).
- Prepare all forms for the VAT registration, ET 14.000, Eori number, Fiscal Representative.
- Assist the Accounting Director in the Business Development (attend meetings/calls with prospects, draft service agreements).
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year end reporting, in Belgian GAAP, Fund GAAP, IFRS, or on the basis of a pre-defined reporting pack at our client's request.
- Analyzing of financial reports.
- Day-to-day administrative tasks in relation to the client portfolio such as monitoring of the bank accounts, processing payments, handling all correspondence.
- Communicating effectively and timely with our clients, property managers, tax advisors, and other third parties.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Excellent working conditions: good work- life balance, interesting salary package.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.