Development of dedicated applications for the various business lines, deployment of market standard tools but also Digital transformation, all of this is makes part of the IT mission at Candriam.
Within the IT Investment Management Solution team, dedicated to support Front to Back business evolution, a broad scope of technologies and applications is maintained and in continuous evolution.
From Market standards tooling (FusionInvest, Charles River) or development languages (.Net core) to cloud applications and A.I., the challenge is constant in being able to propose adequate solutions to business answers, while keeping an eye on budgets and team capacities.
The Candriam environment is one where initiative is welcome and where open-mindedness is key to the smooth functioning of the company.
Therefore, and in line with Candriam strategy to reinforce the IT team competencies and the integration of new technologies in the Information system, we are now seeking for a new IT technical architect.
As a technical architect, you will be part of the IT IMS team, and your missions will be:
- Help the existing team on analysing what technology is best to answer business requirements
- Contribute to the migration to up-to-date technologies, in terms of development language as in terms of technical solutions (Cloud, Web…)
- Work closely with the global IT Architect team and the Infrastructure team in the selection of the best solution and the implementation thereafter
- Support the developer leader in training the team members
- Be a very active member in the analysis and design of technical solutions for the different projects and enhancements of the domain
- Support the project team in the implementation of the chosen technologies
- Ensures Technical consistency of information system following the developments bests practices and internal guidelines (Architecture Framework, Information Security,..)
- Assess technical impacts and changes on the information system of projects
- Compiles Technical study and charges
- Train team members to increase their knowledge
Required Skills & Competencies
- test based development
- .Net Core / ASP.Net / Web API / Rest API
- Azure development stack
- Agile practicioner (idealy certified P2 Agile or PMI Agile)
- Analytical mind
- stress resiliant
- interest for finance & asset management
- Good communication and Ability to train people