You will be a lead subject matter expert within the Service Integration and Management team (SIAM).
In this function, you will manage and oversee the delivery of multiple large and complex technical implementations in close collaboration with our main service providers and the Credendo Service Delivery Managers.
- You will use your industry expertise and management capabilities to assure fluent and efficient implementations and multi-disciplinary team collaboration, including the successful hand-over towards the supporting run organization.
- You will be the lead manager and key contact in technical and complex roll-outs related to Azure, Application Support, Datacenter Networking, Disaster Recovery, Cybersecurity, etc.
- Acting autonomously and with a high sense of ownership and responsibility, and in close collaboration with our service providers in order to guarantee a successful delivery.
- You will ensure, in close collaboration with the Architecture team, that proposed solutions and designs are fit for purpose, optimized, cost-effective, managed, and aligned with industry best practices.
- You will maintain and continuously improve your level of expertise and knowledge in relation to the Credendo environment and new technologies in order to offer adequate insights.
- You act as the point of contact for all IT-related problems for your colleagues on the first and second line helpdesk.
- You will assist the SIAM support engineers regarding complex technical incidents and problems.
- You will ensure training and documentation needs are tackled towards the end users and the supporting organization.
- You have a Master's degree or Bachelor degree with relevant experience.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant ICT working experience, ideally in big environments.
- Holding technical or project management related certifications are considered a plus.
- Candidates need creativity to imagine innovative, effective new solutions and designs.
- Candidates must be able to develop solutions to problems, as well as manage multiple issues at the same time.
- Highly organized and able to keep meticulous track of every aspect of every project.
- Both oral and written communication skills are vital to relaying important information, training new staff members and communicating about solutions to complex problems. English is mandatory, French and / or Dutch is an asset.
- An interesting permanent position in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group- and hospitalization insurance, extra-legal pension, homeworking, flex reward etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels and easily accessible by public transport.