Transformation Manager - Insurance Non life Tasks
As a leader in our Insurance practice you will be responsible for managing the triad of Transformation delivery, Insurance insights creation and Business development. With your passion for Insurance, business acumen and affinity with new technologies like AI or Machine Learning you're capable of shaping our practice vision and translate it to actionable solutions to client challenges. You are on top of technology trends in the core insurance market and are passioned by trends in digitalization.
Your solid communication skills and delivery mindset allow you to lead change from a team level up to the organization. In collaboration with the practice lead you will build a team around Non-Life Insurance skills within the practice.
You will be exposed to different challenges that allow you to have a meaningful impact and accelerate your personal growth trajectory. Some examples of those challenges that will cross your path are:
- Develop an E2E value stream analysis for Underwriting processes. Assess strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and prepare a client business case to implement improvements. Your broad vision allows you to consider both internal strengths and the integration of outside / Insurtech opportunities.
- Design and realize an Operational Excellence driven business case on Policy Administration processes at an Insurance company.
- Assess and propose and improvement plan for Claims processes, lead a team to implement the improvement plan.
- Product Manager Car Insurance. Create a portfolio and roadmap, translate to solutions that are usable, valuable and viable for the client and the customer.
- Change ways of working at organisational level to evolve to a a client-centric, outside-in organisation. You're not looking for change, but for durable transformations.
- Build a vision around the future of Insurance and translate this vision to actionable insights. How will Data, AI, Machine Learning and IoT change Insurance Business Models? What new kind of risks top up at the horizon?
- Build synergies with other teams within Avantage Reply (Data, Finance Transformation, Intelligent Automation / AI, ...) and help broaden the value proposition of the practice.
- Grow your network in an international group and find even better ways to scale knowledge and resources within the Reply group.
- An engagement to develop and execute your personal growth plan.
- Excellent learning opportunities in a national and international context.
- A supportive culture where you can propose & grasp multiple challenges to deliver business value for our clients.
- Competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits according to your experience and profile.
- Master's degree in economics, management or engineering.
- Project Management certifications are a plus.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in the Insurance sector or Insurance consulting.
- Experience with Insurance solutions like Guidewire, Keylane, SAP or others.
- With your entrepreneurial mindset you're driven to make an impact.
- You have a growth mindset and are eager to explore exponential Technologies
- Deep experience in all areas of Transformation: Strategy translation to project Business Case, Business Analysis, Solution Design, Development & Test, Change Management, Benefit Management and Portfolio Management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch or French.
Avantage Reply (a member of Reply group) is a pan-european specialised management consultancy delivering change initiatives. Our difference takes the form of a specific subject-matter focus and change expertise, which is also supported by our excellent reputation for delivering solutions to our clients' most challenging issues. Our local offices work closely with our other European offices, meaning we have both a local and global approach to doing business
Business Transformation is the consulting practice that completes Avantage Reply's service offering in management consultancy. We build on the existing footprint and add Transformation expertise around Digital, Commercial and Operations core processes next to the existing areas of Risk, Finance, Compliance and Data. We help organizations become more Customer focused, without losing sight on an efficient operating model and strong product leadership.
We make the difference for our clients by combining a deep Financial Services expertise with extensive Transformation Skills and leverage both with Reply's Technology DNA. We help navigate our clients in today's changing world to grasp the opportunities that exponential technology applications like AI, Machine Learning can have for their business.