The Portfolio Manager manages all standard and tailor-made portfolios while ensuring appropriate communications with clients.
Within the UHNW Advisory business unit, you will:
- Develop and maintain an understanding and relationship with UHNW clients in accordance with their expectations, experience and investment profile.
- Enhance the team’s skills set
- Provide additional insight on core competencies.
- Compile and manage private-client portfolios.
- Apply the CANDRIAM strategy to all portfolios under your responsibility at local level.
- Ensure that all portfolios under your responsibility (directly or as back-up) comply with strategy guidelines.
- Ensure that client mandates are well documented and managed ethically and in compliance with the specific constraints governing the different mandates.
- Guarantee business continuity come what may.
- Provide technical and sales support to Belfius Private Bankers and to Sales & Marketing to help them win new mandates from private clients.
- Provide all requisite communications and reporting on portfolio performance and investment strategy to clients in your account.
- Develop and enhance targeted projects.
Required Skills & Competencies
- 7-10 years’ experience in financial management, private banking and/or equivalent;
- First-class knowledge and solid understanding of markets and financial instruments;
- Master’s degree;
- Postgraduate specialisation such as CFA certification (preferably) or intention to obtain such certification.
- First-class communicator and presenter
- Dutch (mother tongue), English (French is a plus)
- A team player, you enjoy working with others
- Proven quantitative analysis skills
- Drive, initiative, analytical mindset, entrepreneurial, creative, dynamic, ambitious
- Assertive, socially flexible and willingness to embrace change/evolution
- Organised and methodical
- Ability to perform under stress