As an Underwriting Assistant you will carry out administrative tasks in order to support the activities of the underwriters' and account managers' teams.
- You will make a record of insurance policies and payment of premiums, and you will ensure follow-up of due dates.
- You will prepare reports (in Excel or SAP) on operational activity.
- You will render professional and efficient services. You will take care of client contacts in the framework of the administrative management.
- You will update the databases according to a predetermined calendar and you will supply information to the underwriters.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Office Management. A first professional experience is a plus.
- You master SAP and Excel (pivot tables, vlookup,...) very well.
- You are French- or Dutch-speaking and have a good knowledge of the other language as well as a good level of English.
- You are an organisational talent, and you combine a sense of figures with accuracy.
- You are client-oriented and service-minded.
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- A job with many social contacts and variety.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, extralegal pension, flex reward etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.