Credendo is a leading European Credit insurance company, fueled by a multinational force of 520 professionals. Active in fifteen European countries, we serve local and international clients from all around the world. Even though we are rapidly growing, we strive to preserve the soul of a human-sized company in the way we interact with each other from top to bottom.
As an Underwriting Assistant you will carry out administrative tasks in order to support the activities of the underwriters' and account managers' teams.
- You will make a record of insurance policies and payment of premiums, and you will ensure follow-up of due dates.
- You will prepare reports (in Excel or SAP) on operational activity.
- You will render professional and efficient services. You will take care of client contacts in the framework of the administrative management.
- You will update the databases according to a predetermined calendar and you will supply information to the underwriters.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Office Management. A first professional experience is a plus.
- You master SAP and Excel (pivot tables, vlookup,...) very well.
- You are French- or Dutch-speaking and have a good knowledge of the other language as well as a good level of English.
- You are an organisational talent, and you combine a sense of figures with accuracy.
- You are client-oriented and service-minded.
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- A job with many social contacts and variety.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, extralegal pension, flex reward etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.