As a privileged partner of banks for more than 20 years, the MAINSYS group accompanies its clients in their new challenges of the digital transformation. Thanks to a very large business expertise, we offer concrete answers in the bank’s evolution and innovation projects : digital transformation, business intelligence, risk and regulatory compliance management. The success of our software integration activity has allowed us to create strong partnerships with several renowned editors.
In order to reinforce their consultant teams based in Louvain-La-Neuve, MAINSYS is looking for a junior/young graduated banking IT consultant who willl:
- think out a conceptual & functional analysis that brings the client’s requirements in line with the end user’s needs
- take part in the technical analysis and development phase
- integrate the various software components in the Client’s IT environment
- participate in technical projects (JAVA, SQL,…)
- be part of a Mainsys team working in closed collaboration
We coach our banking IT consultants in the context of the projects and aiming at developing the required skills, both in IT and around the banking applications and business.
- You are an Engineer
- You have interest in IT projects.
- You are proficient in French and/or Dutch with good knowledge in English.
- Knowledge of JAVA and SQL is mandatory
- Knowledge of other programming languages is an asset
- An indefinite contract
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, meal vouchers, a group and hospitalization insurance.
- Great variety in job content
- Great colleagues: open-minded, enthusiastic, dynamic
- The opportunity to further develop your talents through our e-learning platform
- A desk in a nice office and of course your own workplace @home (3days/week based on a full time contract)
If you are this person do not hesitate to send your application.