- Not Specified
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
Deloitte Digital Tranformation Manager for Financial Services Industry
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- 21 mai 19
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Digital is the future and the future is digital. Inspired by the possibilities technology presents, our team creates and develops disruptive innovations and forward-looking processes. It’s what keeps us bringing our best to work every single day. Passionately inquisitive, we help our clients to rethink how they connect with customers, then support them in shaping digital strategies that speak to consumers in a way that makes sense.
Work you’ll do
- You’ll be in charge of managing digital business development projects in the sales/presales phase, focusing on conceptualisation, solution design and business transformation with a technology component
- You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and campaigns
- You’ll deliver the highest quality development, methodology and process enhancements to our clients and ensure all projects under their remit are delivered on time and on budget
- You’ll take the overall lead to shape & deliver projects, and develop relationships with the business stakeholders on ongoing and future projects. You will monitor overall quality of the business implementation.
- You’ll focus on the Financial Services Industry in terms of project delivery, business development, service development, eminence building and networking.
- You have 10 to 15 years of experience in the field of Consulting, with an agency and/or with a top financial institution.
- You have a master's degree in business or in engineering. An MBA is an asset.
- You have proven digital project delivery experience in complex environments at Banking and/or Insurance companies
- You have the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, manage risk, and thrive under high-pressure deadlinesYou have worked in an Agile/Scrum framework
- You have the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, manage risk, and thrive under high-pressure deadlines
- You can identify, analyze and manage risks, issues, change, etc.
- You have the ability to develop relationships, establish credibility with and instill confidence in clients
- You can work closely together with a wide range of stakeholders on a variety of business areas
- You’re entrepreneurial and collaborative by nature
- You have the ability to plan and execute a project to deliver a superior client experience
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. English is mandatory, French and Dutch are a strong plus.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
What's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You’ll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and many unique learning opportunities are offered. You’ll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.