- Not Specified
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
Finance Strategy & Operations I EPM Manager Public Sector
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- 20 mai 19
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services, legal and tax advice. In Belgium, we are the largest professional service provider. Our firm offers services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Deloitte
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services, legal and tax advice. In Belgium, we are the largest professional service provider. Our firm offers services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Deloitte Consulting Belgium has established a strong and recognized Finance Transformation practice. Our Finance Transformation services address critical issues facing finance across major industry sectors, including vision and strategy, organization and talent, business processes, and technology. Within our practice, a specific team is dedicated to leverage our service offering in the Public Sector including the EU Institutions (Finance @ EU center of Excellence), the federal and regional Belgian Government, the NATO, the UN and EUROCONTROL.
We are hiring a manager to strengthen our Performance Management practice in the Public Sector.
Your responsibilities will be
- Bring your expertise in the fields of planning, budgeting, forecasting, external & internal reporting and cost management;
- Manage and deliver high quality projects with teams focused on public institutions
- Manage and strengthen the client relationships and proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities;
- Further develop our footprint within the Public Sector;
- Further complete our performance management offering with new innovative services;
- Take part in key decisions that will drive the future of our business;
- Participate to the recruitment process and help grow our team;
- Coach and train younger resources and help them evolve.
- You have a genuine interest in the Public Finance Management and want to take part in their further development;
- You want to work in an international and dynamic environment;
- You have a Master Degree and strong affinity with finance, technology, data and information management;
- You have at least 6 years business and / or technological experience. Experience within the Public Sector is an asset;
- You are familiar with planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and costing processes;
- You have been actively involved in major transformation projects in relation with the above-mentioned processes;
- You are comfortable in working with figures and performing analytics;
- You are familiar performance management tools such as SAP BusinessObjects (including BPC), Anaplan and / or Qlik.
- You have strong project management and coaching skills;
- You have strong business development skills;
- You can communicate with all levels in an organization, including C-level;
- You have excellent language skills in English, French and Dutch. Any other European language is an asset;
- You are willing to travel in the European Union on a regular basis;
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Access to a large catalogue of high quality trainings;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
- Opportunities to further develop your career.