- Not Specified
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
Finance Strategy & Operations I EPM (Senior) Consultant Banking - Insurance
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- 22 mai 19
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
As a Finance Transformation (senior) consultant, you will contribute to a wide range of projects within the Financial Services industry, helping our clients cope with the challenges they are facing:
- Helping CFOs to align their vision with the company strategic objectives, and translating that Vision into concrete initiatives;
- Improving enterprise performance management e.g. by optimizing financial & management reporting;
- Transforming Finance organizations by (re)defining & implementing finance target operating models;
- Optimizing finance processes, e.g. in the areas of Accounting Operations, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, Costing or Closing & Consolidation;
- Focusing on all Finance enablers, namely people, organization, processes and systems;
- Improving Finance systems to ensure adequate fit with finance processes & strategy;
- Supporting project and change management during the implementation phases.
- A minimum of two to five years of previous work experience with a top consultancy firm or a blend of Consulting and Industry background
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and realize that Excellence should be achieved as a team;
- You will be client-focused and have an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to make an impact, both externally (at the client) and internally (within Deloitte);
- You have past experience in finance consulting, finance performance management or finance processes,;
- You understand the role of finance within large organizations;
- Fluency in English, French and/or Dutch – all three is a strong plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.