- Not Specified
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
Finance Strategy & Operations I (Senior) Manager Global Business Services
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- 22 mai 19
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Our Finance Transformation team offers a broad scope of services helping clients through all phases of their service delivery transformation journey from assessing feasibility and developing sourcing strategies through implementing and optimizing Shared Services and outsourcing service delivery models. Our finance professionals work closely with the other capabilities within our Consulting practice, as well as with our Tax and Risk practices, to ensure that clients consider and address the complex interdependent requirements for success.
We work with CFOs, COOs, CHROs, CPOs, etc. during all stages of their shared services journey from strategic assessment and implementation to final value realization. We help them discover, design and deliver their Global Business Services (GBS) strategy holistically including all aspects of organization, talent, data and technology.
Your role as a manager will be to:
- Deliver projects from strategy definition, through organization & process design and implementation to full value realization;
- Manage projects end-to-end in close collaboration with our clients and delivery teams;
- Develop long-term, qualitative working relations with our clients;
- Pragmatically approach, manage and solve complex & multi-disciplinary issues;
- Support the growth of the GBS service offering and practice
- Develop internal capabilities and inspire/mentor young potentials;
- Contribute to the Deloitte international GBS Network.
- A Master in Economics, Engineering, Business administration, Sciences or comparable by experience;
- 6+ years relevant professional experience
- Track record in all phases of GBS projects that have delivered tangible value
- Experience with Finance Shared Services. Experience in multifunction shared services is a plus
- Passionate and knowledgeable about proven and emerging operating models and shared service
- Ability to co-create a compelling strategic vision GBS
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.