Manager Organizational Transformation with focus on Financial Services Industry
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
Manager Organizational Transformation with focus on Financial Services Industry - (170000BW)
Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital practice is a leading global advisor and implementation partner working with companies and governments around the world. At Deloitte Human Capital, the worlds of business, people, and technology intersect to transform the way our clients work.
Our people make us who we are. We work hard, but we have fun. That's our culture.
Our service offering includes organizational transformation, technology adoption, HR & talent strategy, HR technology, learning solutions, actuarial services and recently HR analytics.
Winning the HR Excellence Awards is a reconfirmation of our leading position in Human Capital Consulting and HR Transformation services.
In organizational transformation, we are looking for a manager with focus on Financial Services Industry and committed to helping banks and insurance companies transforming their business.
We believe that designing and managing effective organizations is one of the key levers that a CEO and his/ her top team have for building lasting competitive advantage.
For us, organization structures are much more than just box and wire diagrams. In our view, organization structures are the glue that brings together leadership, culture, performance, capabilities, decision rights, processes and systems.
Through a combination of deep industry expertise and insights, proven methodology and tools, and leading edge analytical rigor, we work collaboratively with our clients to ensure that their organization enables them to execute their chosen strategy successfully.
We also help our clients put in place interventions in areas such as leadership, culture and talent management, which act as enablers and help embed changes and new ways of working. We take pride in supporting our clients through the entire cycle of organizational transformation, starting with initial diagnosis right through to successful implementation.
As Manager Organizational Transformation with focus on Financial Services Industry you will:
- Support in designing change strategies and align the client's leadership
- Ensure change activities are aligned with the overall client's organizational vision
- Demonstrate accountability and contribute to the successful realization of client goals
- Advise the client on best practices and market trends in change activities
- Manage day to day interactions with clients
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- You have experience in and knowledge of the Financial Services Industry;
- You have a creative mind and can think out of the box;
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch;
- You have minimum 6 years of experience in organization transformation consulting, effective leadership, facilitation, consensus building, conflict resolution, negotiation and teambuilding skills;
- You are able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment;
- You have a passion and/or experience in guiding organizations through transformations and to achieve sustainable change;
- You have experience/interest in organizational transformation tasks such as leadership alignment, values implementation, building capabilities, performance management, process alignment, stakeholder management etc.;
- You understand your clients and speak their language at all levels of the organization;
- You have strong client relationship skills.
- A challenging, innovating and international environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.