: Frankfurt, Munich, Germany Remote, France Remote, or Paris Grade:
10 (for internal purposes only) Your role:
Are you passionate about cars, technology, and the future of mobility? Does the potential of virtual services driving the future of the vehicle experience excite you? The Automotive Supply Chain and Technology team at S&P Global Mobility is in search of a Principal Analyst in Connected Car with an automotive background to:
- Support the research and development of forecast databases in the realm of connected car, digital cockpit, software, over-the-air (OTA) updates, and connected services
- Perform primary and secondary research on the forementioned technologies to improve the quality and accuracy of deliverables
- Assess the supply chain and maintain close attention to developments in new announcements/releases, partnerships, M&A, etc.
- Develop and lead complex research projects with the support of a team of subject matter experts
- Pull insights out of the data to present research to the industry either directly to clients or in internal/external presentations via webinars or at in-person events
- Work collaboratively with an international team comprised of over a dozen connected car analysts supporting every major market
- Actively support clients in understanding the market, our methodology, and using our data to support key business decisions
You will be working in the Automotive Supply Chain, Technology, and Aftermarket organization, a global team of nearly 100 analysts. You will interact daily with a global team dedicated to researching Connected Car and Vehicle Experience related topics. Your expertise - You have:
- Depth of understanding about the state and direction of the automotive industry relative to connected car, digital cockpit, software, over-the-air (OTA) updates, and connected services
- Strong analytical and data interpretation/manipulation skills in particular when analyzing large datasets
- Demonstrable communication skills with internal and external stakeholders, in particular to international stakeholders
- Strong motivation and ability to self-organize to achieve difficult targets under tight time constraints
- Working experience of these automotive technologies at an automaker or supplier. Product/feature planning preferred
- Highly networked candidates in the industry will be given preference
About Company Statement: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
- Ideally 7+ years experienced in the areas of connected car, digital cockpit, connected services, and/or software
- Passionate about the broad area of software defined car
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with understanding of database mechanics helpful (e.g., Access, SQL)
- Fluent in English
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. S&P Global Mobility
turns invaluable insights captured from automotive data to help our clients understand today's market, reach more customers, and shape the future of automotive mobility.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:" EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com "and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person." US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf" describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), RESECH202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
284569 Posted On: