Analyst, Credit Risk (Contract base)
- Hong Kong
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 12 nov. 18
Conduct credit analysis on credit applications, prepare credit proposals and monitor the credit management for Corporate & Investment Banking – Credit Risk. Maintain credit quality of existing clients as well as prospective corporate clients. Ensure the RAR/Pricing on a portfolio basis is above the minimum threshold established by the Bank’s directives.
- Provide credit analysis and advices for Corporate & Investment Banking clients.
- Conduct credit analysis on prospective and existing clients by performing financial spreads, providing a credit rating assessment and prepare credit proposal applications if required.
- Prepare Financial Program (“PF”) i.e. credit proposal application in conjunction with the Relationship Managers to ensure accuracy of information provided in company’s fundamental and industry analysis, banking relationship, profitability, request for products, limit, term are appropriate to support the client and business cross-sell plan. To prepare detailed Financial and SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) and ensure credit proposal applications are in compliance with Risk Management Policy guidelines.
- Submission of PF and coordination with Hong Kong (Regional office – Asia Risk), GCR (Group Credit Risk Department), Head office in Madrid, Spain on all credit proposals and other credit related matters on the clients.
- Assessment of operations on credit / pricing and ensure minimum RaR threshold requirements via Workflow system on credit transactions submitted.
- Monitor the credit risk portfolio by follow-up the clients’ financial evolution and credit exposure at all times. Highlight to credit committee if there is an event and/or financial position that may materially affect the credit quality of the client and to undertake necessary steps and follow-up actions recommended in the Loan Review credit committee e.g. Watch-List follow up etc.
- Provide clients’ credit information to counterparties in the Bank whenever necessary.
- Coordination of information for reports to regulators. Credito/RaR/Pricing de mercado.8.Calculo de Rating
- Coordination of information for CIB Credit Risk Management control, Internal and/or External auditors. To ensure that recommendations by Credit Risk Management Control, Internal & External auditors are implemented.
- Implementation and control of tools ; Workflow, Digital PF, Risk Analyst system tools etc