Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Marketing
Hang Seng's Marketing function is responsible for formulating marketing strategies and implementing marketing initiatives to build the brand of Hang Seng Bank, acquire new customers, strengthen customer loyalty to build long term relationships, and provide professional marketing support to different businesses to promote a comprehensive suite of products and services offered by the Bank.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Customer Propositions Marketing Manager (Emerging Affluent).
- Assist in formulating segment marketing strategies to build customers' portfolio and enhance customer loyalty for Affluent Customer Segments
- Implement cost-effective marketing campaigns / customer events, to sustain portfolio growth and enhance customer experience
- Develop marketing collaterals, collaborate with relevant parties to ensure the smooth launch of marketing programmes
- Monitor program progress / effectiveness and conduct post-program evaluation for future improvement
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in marketing, with exposure in Customer Segments and knowledge of banking / event management or investment products preferred
- experience in above and below-the-line marketing programmes development, with knowledge of marketing communications, customer acquisition, retention and/or event management a definite advantage
- Resilience with good communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.