Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Reporting to Head of Business Planning, the incumbent will drive the strategic planning, financial budget/analysis and management presentations for Institutional Banking Group
- Compile accurate and comprehensive intelligent management dashboards, presentation, performance reports and data analytics to track business performance, measure sales effectiveness / productivity and identify insights on business opportunities or performance gaps for possible areas for improvement.
- Provide result tracking of the performance scorecard to ensure business objectives and KPIs are well observed and met
- Work with Business Finance, Corporate Treasury and TLM to review funding/FTP/ capital management and support special funding program to acquire high yield loans and deposits to drive capital efficiencies and improve our competitive edge and ROE
- Conduct accounting entries and perform financial reconciliation for the business
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Financial Management, Accounting, Economic, Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in banking industry, preferably in Institutional Banking Group with good understanding of corporate banking products and services. Suitable candidates with more experience may be considered as Analyst.
- Strong business acumen, with solid knowledge of accounting and financial analysis.
- Conversant with PC skills, in particular Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Qlikview and Python is highly preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to come up with effective business strategies to drive business growth based on quantitative analysis
- Work well in a collaborative environment. Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to work with financial and operation teams and business users, handling multiple tasks, attention to details and meeting tight deadlines under pressure.