Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our Markets business is one of the largest of its kind in the world. It combines sophisticated 24- hour global coverage with a detailed knowledge of local markets. Our services are offered both online and offline in more than 60 countries and territories worldwide. We specialise in foreign exchange, credits and rates, structured derivatives, equities and debt, equity and equity-linked capital markets.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Associate Director eSales. Principal Responsibilities
- Responsible for the internal and external sales of the suite of eFICC products in APAC
- Commercialization of the eFICC products through close work with internal stakeholders and MI analysis
- Increase market share and maximize revenue for existing clients
- Work closely with MI teams to produce MI reports (revenue, cost, volume, daily dashboards across product suite) helping to drive the eFICC commercialization and profitability (cost focused approach)
- Providing qualified feedback on client demand/needs to the global stake holders on product development and services
- Project management in APAC across the bank wide eFICC implementations
- Coordinate marketing strategies around new products and functionality and identify new opportunities
- Drive collaborative efforts in the region and globallwith with trading, sales, relationship managers and business partners in an effort to increase revenue and market share across electronic channels / products
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- Individual needs to be a confident presenter and a self-starter who can work across the products and departments effectively with sufficient gravitas
- Ideally the individual would have minimum 4 years experience in e-FICC sales
- Must be fluent in English
- Preferred proficient in Mandarin
- Ability to work with current technology available and be first adopter of the new tools being developed
- Ability to find creative methods to ensure momentum continues (information dissemination outside and within the bank, strong marketing strategy, MI report)
- Encouraging the transition from a segment focused culture to be more client focused
- Establishing and maintaining communications channels to ensure cooperation and collaboration is possible
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.