About the role
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of the Institutional Research and Analysis Team
- Manage a portfolio of International Banking clients in Hong Kong to carry out the Research & Analysis function.
- Report to Associate Director - Research and Analysis HK
Role Location: Hong Kong
Role Type: Full Time, Permanent
As a Research & Analysis Associate you will be responsible for identifying and effectively managing risks inherent in the client's business model and industry. Research & Analysis is also responsible for identifying and managing risks inherent in the client's capital and management structure and financial results.
- The primary activities of the role include but not limited to
- Key contributor to the Global Subsidiaries Group of customers and ensuring assets booked in Hong Kong balance credit risk, policy and regulatory requirements against sound transaction returns and economic
- Preparation of quality credit papers with proper evaluation of risks and formulation of well-structured risk mitigation strategies
- Consistently make sound, high quality credit recommendations, based on assessment against the bank's regulatory requirements, policy and appetite documents and in concert appetite stipulated across the network relationship points.
- Portfolio analysis and monitoring including risk grade review event management
- Managing stakeholders across the division team including Relationship, Risk and Product Partners
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Tertiary qualification preferably in Commerce, Business, Accounting or Economics
- Strategic mindset, highly commercial with a proven ability to balance risk/reward priorities.
- Strong and relevant experience in risk analysis across Institutional customers
- Knowledge in banking products and loan structures, trade finance and global markets
- Highly motivated, self-directed team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive.
As a Purpose-led bank we have committed to delivering commercial and societal outcomes across environmental sustainability, financial wellbeing and housing affordability. We deliver these sustainability commitments with our customers, in our business and across the communities where we operate.
We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace - it's all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number 21528 Job Posting End Date
3 October 2022, 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia)