Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Corporate Sustainability Department
As a leading corporate citizen, Hang Seng places strong emphasis on sustainable business practices, investing in community development initiatives, and promoting corporate citizenship and positive community participation among its staff and the general public. Hang Seng has been a constituent member of a number of sustainability indexes, including the FTSE4Good Developed Index, the Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Index Series and the Hong Kong Business Sustainability Index.
The Corporate Sustainability function manages the Bank's community investment programmes, staff volunteer activities and corporate sustainability reporting. We work closely with our community partners to develop, launch and execute community investment programmes that help enhance social and environmental well-being.
Should you join the Corporate Sustainability function, you will be working with a team of dynamic and professional colleagues who are involved in enhancing the sustainability of the Bank's business, as well as contributing to long-term community development.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as C orporate Responsibility Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Reporting to Head of Corporate Responsibility, the incumbent is responsible for leading a team to formulate corporate sustainability strategies for the Bank which bring positive social and environmental impact to where the Bank operates and contributing to enhancement of the Bank's brand value.
- Identify and manage community investment programmes and sponsorships, work closely with NGO partners and service providers to ensure the effective management and development of the community programmes.
- Develop external and internal communications to promote the Bank's standing as a good corporate citizen.
- Work with relevant internal departments to raise awareness on importance of ESG in the business environment.
- Assist in content creation and information disclosure of the Bank's annual ESG Report.
- Develop a corporate and strategic approach to volunteering.
- Establish and maintain a robust and efficient control environment across the department to ensure compliance with HSBC Group policy and procedures, together with early identification and effective resolution or escalation of issues that arise.
- University degree, preferably in communications, ESG, sustainability or related disciplines.
- Over 10 years of working experience in communications, ESG and sustainability.
- A demonstrable and proven track record of developing and driving corporate sustainability programmes.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to business and social issues.
- Strong network across NGO and media stakeholders.
- Strong communication, writing and analytical skills.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Candidates with working experience in financial institutions are preferred but not required.