Our client is a private fund founded by ex-senior executives at a technology enterprise. They are looking for a candidate of high calibre to perform equity analysis.
- Perform fundamental research analysis to identify investment opportunities in the equity markets, with a focus on Hong Kong and US equities.
- Adopt a rigorous approach, making use of financial analysis to keep abreast of industry development.
- Conduct bottom-up analysis with financial information relating to specific companies in order to determine the value of a company.
- Develop and maintain research tools including models, databases, and spreadsheets.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- 1-3 years of experience in financial analysis/advisory/audit.
- Candidates from the buyside are highly preferable.
- Big4 Candidates are welcome to apply.
- Capability to exhibit logical and critical thinking.
- Strong passion in investing would be a plus.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com