This role will be based in Hong Kong, reporting to Portfolio Manager and focusing on equity research for healthcare sector.
Our client is a reputable asset manager with healthcare portfolios globally.
- Focus on healthcare equity research.
- Track and evaluate stock and fund performance
- Build fundamental equity valuation models from scratch
- Provide investment recommendations and assist in formulating investment strategy and asset allocation
- Attend roadshows, and independently complete research articles and analysis reports for individual issuers
- Generate trade ideas and complete trade execution in compliance with internal and external control measures
- Assist the Fund Manager to prepare pitch books for potential clients and support regular research updates to existing clients
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned
- 4-8 years of experiences in the Healthcare research space
- Good understanding of equity markets, experience in mastering industry coverage quickly, skills in fundamental analysis and valuation as well as ability to generate strong investment ideas.
- Good at number, intellectual curiosity, being a self-starter, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Accounting Fundamentals, Technical/Financial Modelling and Valuation attributes.
- Advanced financial modeling and financial statement analysis skills
- English and Mandarin is a must
- Great platform with decent pay
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chris Yang on +852 2848 4716