The role We are looking for a IT Infrastructure Operation Manager to join the team. Key accountabilities * Provide leadership in overseeing the day-to-day operation of a wide range of Enterprise Infrastructure services and products (including Production Support, incident management and End User Support &
We are looking for a IT Infrastructure Operation Manager to join the team.
- Provide leadership in overseeing the day-to-day operation of a wide range of Enterprise Infrastructure services and products (including Production Support, incident management and End User Support & Delivery);
- Manage team resources to deliver quality services and effective technology infrastructure methodologies in technical solutions in coordination with IT teams to meet business requirements and strategy;
- Define and drive the Enterprise Infrastructure technology roadmap in collaboration with IT Engineering to ensure strategic consistency and development in architecture and solutions;
- Influence engineering focus and deliverables and fostering technology innovation for the firm;
- Prioritize and deliver global strategic projects and solution across a range of Enterprise Infrastructure products & technologies running on Windows, Unix, Linux, Storage, Database and remote computing platform to achieve the targeted efficiency;
- Project Management for desktop and server products and services including deployment, integration support and administration in standard platform;
- Oversee the planning, scheduling and execution of test cycles and procedures for major releases of IT Infrastructure Production change;
- Review metrics and KPI to understand volumes, drivers and projected growth. Explain variances, address performance lapses and propose adjustments;
- Communicate effectively with business users regarding strategic provision of all technology support Services;
- Maintain internal control standards, implement and observe compliance policy and maintain awareness of operational risk;
- Negotiate service contracts with vendors together with Procurement;
- Coordinate and support all change requests management activities for IT to ensure business requirement are met and compliant with the overall governance of the change control policy.
Skills & experience
- University graduate with a degree in Computer Science or related discipline, preferably with ITIL qualification;
- A minimum of 10+ years' experience in managing desktop, server infrastructure, planning and service operation support, preferably in a banking environment;
- Experience of overseeing IT infrastructure & operational support , preferably with exposures on technologies support and implementation from front to back;
- Extensive knowledge server and workplace technology architecture and solutions and operating procedure, as well as advanced hardware concepts and networking;
- Strong technical skills with a good understanding of Active Directory, Server, Storage and Database technologies, with advanced knowledge of MS Windows, Linux RedHat Enterprise and Unix Solaris operating systems, Oracle, Sybase, SQL Database and Remote Computing;
- Solid and proven technical project management, coordination and negotiation;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work effectively under pressure;
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to optimize organizational effectiveness;
- Ability to manage competing priorities and escalate accordingly;
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues;
- Enterprise-wide support processes & tools (packaging, provisioning, deployment, remote support and management).
Notes to Applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.